Monday, March 11, 2013

monday's top five. {daily reads}.

sharing a few of my MUST reads today. these women are lovely & inspiring to say the least. i so appreciate each of them taking time to share with us - giving me encouragement and inspiration throughout my day! as a work-at-home-mom, it makes me feel like i have a virtual community every day & for that i am so grateful!

megan has been ever so kind to me in my new adventures as an online shop owner. she loves the Lord and i always leave inspired and feeling refreshed. she's a farmgirl at heart and i would love to sit in her kitchen with a cup of coffee and help her bake! she is always cooking something up and i'm sure her house smells of homemade pie & cookies all the time! i love her sweet and gentle spirit. check her out and leave her some love. 

farmhouse 38 is a new love of mine. a dear friend of mine sent this blog to me and apologized at the same time - knowing i would get lost in the dream of my own farmhouse.

my dear friend, fabulous k blogs daily about style, beauty & design. i love her. love her posts. love her style.... love it all. love YOU, k.


edie from life in grace. oh, how to describe her???? beautiful hostess with the mostess who loves the Lord & blogs to encourage women of all kinds. {her home was recently featured in bhg... you need to read her story!} read and be blessed.


ashley ann from under the sycamore is one creative momma. her kind spirit exudes every time she writes. her posts about balancing the ins & outs of mommyhood with her creative side fill me with hope. she also has gorgeous pictures. {she's a photographer... of COURSE!} check her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment